OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
In compliance with local and state guidelines, Brickhouse Functional Fitness is reopening for small group training. We have always prided ourselves on maintaining a clean facility. However, in light of the current situation, we have added additional operational procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of our members and instructors.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
We have always strived to provide our community with a clean and healthy environment. Below you will find additional precautionary measures we have implemented.
- Common area touchpoints such as door handles, light switches, etc. are being sanitized multiple times a day.
- The gym will be deep cleaned every morning and evening.
- We are asking everyone to wash their hands upon entering and before exiting the building.
- Feel free to use our hand sanitizer as you feel necessary while inside.
- We will have masks available for our members and instructors.
- Equipment used during a class is being wiped down and sanitized before the next class.
Class Updates & Changes
We are excited to start offering small group training again at our Windsor, CO gym. We have a spacious facility with garage doors, so we’ll be able to space out individuals and offer indoor/outdoor workouts.
- The number of participants for each class will be limited, so please make sure to sign up through MindBody or our BFF App.
- Classes will be 45 minutes to allow for additional time to clean between classes.
- Please wait in your vehicle until 5 minutes before your scheduled class starts.
- We ask that there is no lingering in the building after classes to ensure we are keeping the correct trainer to member ratios.
- Please keep a 6-foot distance between yourself and other members or instructors.
Supporting Our #BFFCommunity
We have been incredibly blessed by the love and support of our members during this challenging time. We understand many of our members utilized our childcare services, but we will not be able to responsibly offer childcare at this time. We will send out updates once that changes, but in the meantime, we will continue to offer virtual classes to help support our parents.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
We are so excited to start the reopening process and moving towards resuming full operations once it is safe to do so. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, or if you are interested in membership.