OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE
In compliance with local and state guidelines, Brickhouse Functional Fitness has reopened with reduced class sizes. We have always prided ourselves on maintaining a clean facility. However, in light of the current situation, we have added additional operational procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of our members and instructors.
Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
We have always strived to provide our community with a clean and healthy environment. Below you will find additional precautionary measures we have implemented.
- Common area touchpoints such as door handles, light switches, etc. are being sanitized multiple times a day.
- The gym will be deep cleaned every morning and evening.
- We are asking everyone to wash their hands upon entering and before exiting the building.
- Feel free to use our hand sanitizer as you feel necessary while inside.
- We will have masks available for our members and instructors.
- Equipment used during a class is being wiped down and sanitized before the next class.
Class Updates & Changes
We are excited to be offering reduced capacity classes at our Windsor, CO gym. We have a spacious facility with garage doors, so we’ll be able to space out individuals and offer indoor/outdoor workouts.
- The number of participants for each class will be limited, so please make sure to sign up through MindBody or our BFF App.
- Classes will be 45 minutes to allow for additional time to clean between classes.
- Please wait in your vehicle until 5 minutes before your scheduled class starts.
- We ask that there is no lingering in the building after classes to ensure we are keeping the correct trainer to member ratios.
- Please keep a 6-foot distance between yourself and other members or instructors.
Supporting Our #BFFCommunity
We are slowly phasing back in childcare for current autopay members with reduced capacity. If you are interested in using our childcare services, please reach out to us for more details about new procedures. We will also continue to offer virtual classes to help support our parents and other members who are not comfortable returning to the gym yet.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
We are so excited to start the reopening process and moving towards resuming full operations once it is safe to do so. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns, or if you are interested in membership.