The Ebonyi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates have been released to the public. The second round of shortlisted applicants can also be accessed through the official portal of Ebonyi State SUBEB for shortlisted candidates.
The Ebonyi State SUBEB management has carefully chosen a number of qualified applicants who will proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process by releasing the Ebonyi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates
In this article, we will highlight steps on how to check the Ebonyi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024, including all information you need to know for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Ogun SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Oyo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Rivers State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates for 2023
How to Check the Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 Candidates Shortlist
To check if you have been shortlisted as one of the Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 candidates, follow the steps outlined below.
To access the official Ebonyi State SUBEB portal,
- visit www.tescomjobs.ebonyi.gov.ng. Scroll down to the centre of the main page to locate it.
- Choose “View Full List” from the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Take note of the screening date and required documentsBauchi State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024. It is important to arrive on time at the screening location with the necessary credentials; failure to do so may indicate a lack of interest in the offer.
In addition to checking the Ebonyi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates on the official registration portal, the Ebonyi State SUBEB management will notify selected candidates and provide further information about the screening process.
Notifications will be sent to the email addresses registered during the application. Be sure to check your registered email frequently for updates regarding the selection process.
Basic Requirements for Ebonyi SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Screening
To prove your identity as the person who filled out the online registration form, please bring the following documents to the screening centre:
For your application, please ensure that you have the following documents:
- Recent passport photographs
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification)
- Certificate of State of Origin, duly signed
- Educational certificates from a recognized institution, including Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate
- Birth Certificate issued by the National Population Commission or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- A valid means of identity, such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport and Voters card
- Printout of your registration slip
- Copy of the printout of the reply to your online application
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
Selected candidates are advised to take note of any instructions or requirements listed for the next stage of the recruitment process.
To stay updated, visit this webpage more frequently.