If you are wondering if the Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates is out, then you are on the right page, as this article will highlight the steps to check the result and provide further information regarding the next stage of the recruitment process.
The shortlisted candidates for the Edo State Teachers recruitment in 2023 have been publicly announced. You can find the names of the applicants who made it to the second round of shortlists on the official Edo State SUBEB shortlisted portal.
- Ogun SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Oyo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Rivers State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates for 2023
Is the list of Edo State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates for 2023 Out?
If you have been wondering whether you were selected for the screening process of the Edo State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment, this post contains all the information you need.
We are delighted to inform you that the list of shortlisted applicants for the 2023 Edo State SUBEB recruitment has been released to the public.
The Edo State SUBEB management has carefully selected a few qualified candidates who will proceed to the next stage of the hiring process.
How to Check the Edo State SUBEB 2023 Candidates Shortlist:
To determine if you have been shortlisted as one of the Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the official Edo State SUBEB selected webpage at https://edosubeb.org.ng.
- Scroll down to the centre of the main page.
- Choose “See Complete List” from the list of shortlisted applicants.
- Take note of the screening date and ensure you have all the required documentation. Failure to attend the screening on time with the necessary paperwork may result in the assumption that you are not interested in the offer.
The management of Edo State SUBEB will inform and communicate with all Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates regarding the screening process through their registered email addresses.
It is important to regularly check your registered email address for updates on the selection process.
In order to verify your identity during the screening, you must bring the following documents with you:
- Original and copies of your credentials
- A copy of the confirmation page of your submission
- An acceptable form of identification (original and photocopy), such as a valid driver’s license, international passport, voter card, national identity card, or NIN
- Two recent passport photos
Please note that at the time of publishing this piece, the list of Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates had not been uploaded. However, the complete list is now available. To confirm if you have been shortlisted, visit the official registration portal.
For more information on recruitment and selection of candidates of Edo SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates, visit this website more frequently.