The FCSC Shortlisted Candidates for 2023/2024 for the screening exercise are yet to be released. The FCSC also known as the Federal Civil Service Commission is yet to announce the release of the 2nd batch list of shortlisted candidates 2023/2024.
The Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) holds a significant role in shaping the workforce of Nigeria’s public sector. Aspiring individuals from all corners of the nation have eagerly awaited the release of the FCSC shortlisted candidates for the year 2023/2024.
Candidates who applied can check their names on the list via the official FCSC shortlisted portal and also stay updated on the next stage of the recruitment process.
In this article, we will show you how to check your name on the list of shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024 and how you can download the full FCSC shortlisted candidates in PDF format on the official portal.
The list of shortlisted applicants for Federal Civil Service Commission interviews includes representatives from all 36 federated states. Ministries such as Education, Labor & Productivity, Finance, Foreign Affairs, Information and Culture, Power, Works and Housing, and Science and Technology are among those responsible for recruitment.
- Rivers State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates for 2023
- Kebbi State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Nigerian Navy Batch 35 Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
Steps to Check the FCSC Shortlist 2023/2024
To successfully check your name on the Shortlist For Federal Civil Service Commission Interview, kindly follow the following steps.
Step 1: visit the official website to access the webpage for the FCSC Shortlisted Candidates.
Step 2: search for your state of origin and locate your name under the section titled “Applicants Shortlisted for Interview.”
You can click on the “Recruitment Results” option and select the category to view the list of all shortlisted candidates.
Step 3: Candidates whose names appear on the list should know that they have been selected for the next stage of recruitment. Applicants should follow the guideline below:
- Shortlisted applicants should search for their names according to their respective state of origin,
- Following that, refer to the Schedule to determine the designated date and time for the interview pertaining to your ministry or cadre.
- Applicants are required to strictly adhere to the designated time and date assigned to their respective Ministries or Cadres.
- Shortlisted applicants are requested to bring two (2) passport-size photographs and a valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national ID card, or foreign passport.
- Additionally, candidates are required to bring the original copies of their credentials, as well as two (2) photocopies of each document that have been duly endorsed by them.
As of now, it is important to note that the official release of the FCSC shortlisted candidates for the year 2023/2024 is yet to be confirmed. However, it is advisable to remain updated and connected with the FCSC through official channels to stay informed about the latest developments.
Regularly visit this website as updates on the FCSC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 will be uploaded here as soon as it is released.
To maximize your chances of being shortlisted, ensure that you have thoroughly met all the requirements specified by the FCSC.
Review your application to verify that all necessary documents have been submitted and guidelines are being followed.
Additionally, ensure that you visit the FCSC Shortlisted Candidates’ official website frequently to stay updated.