The FIRS recruitment process is currently underway for the year 2023/2024. To increase your likelihood of being shortlisted, it is crucial to follow the guidelines provided in this article.
To be considered among the potential candidates for this year’s FIRS recruitment, you need to be well informed about all the requirements, the application process, necessary credentials, and how to apply for a position in the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- FCCPC Recruitment for 2023 Application Portal
- NIMR Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- Kwara State Civil Service Recruitment Portal for 2023/2024
Is the FIRS Application Form Out?
Please be aware that the official website for the Federal Inland Revenue Service is currently not accepting any new applications. We recommend saving this page and checking back regularly for further updates.
Once the application window reopens, you can access the official application form through the following link: https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career.
Stay tuned for more information and make sure you are ready to seize the opportunity when the application process resumes. Best of luck with your FIRS recruitment journey!
2023/2024 FIRS Recruitment General Requirements
To be considered for employment in the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) for the 2023/2024 recruitment, applicants must meet the following general requirements:
- Excellent Management and Leadership Skills: Candidates are expected to possess strong management and leadership abilities.
- Nigerian Citizenship: Only Nigerian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Clear of Felony Convictions: Applicants must have a clean record with no felony convictions.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates should hold a minimum of HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Age Limit: The applicant’s age at the time of application should not exceed 35 years.
- Academic Performance: A minimum of five credits, obtained in no more than two sittings, in the General Certificate of Education, West African Senior School Certificate, or National Examination Council (NECO) is required.
- Interpersonal Skills: Strong interpersonal skills are necessary to effectively represent and support the team, both internally and externally.
- Adaptability: Applicants should be open to working in an unfamiliar environment and display a willingness to learn new things.
- Proficiency in Software: Candidates must be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other relevant programs.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws: Familiarity with Nigerian tax laws is essential for prospective candidates.
- Physical Requirements: There should be no physical constraints that hinder candidates from performing the required duties.
- Strong Communication Abilities: Effective communication skills are highly valued for all positions within the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
By fulfilling these requirements and demonstrating the necessary qualifications, candidates can improve their chances of success in the FIRS recruitment process for the specified year.
Principles of the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Information Sharing: Encouraging open and transparent sharing of information among team members and stakeholders.
- Partnering: Fostering collaborative partnerships with relevant entities to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Team Spirit: Cultivating a strong team spirit, promoting cooperation and synergy among employees.
- Collaborative Decision-Making: Involving stakeholders in the decision-making process to ensure well-informed and inclusive choices.
- Integrity: Upholding the highest standards of honesty, ethics, and moral principles.
- Self-Discipline: Demonstrating self-discipline and self-motivation in carrying out duties and responsibilities.
- Transparency: Operating in a transparent manner, ensuring clarity and openness in actions and processes.
- Courage: Encouraging courage in facing challenges and making difficult decisions to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Candour: Valuing openness and sincerity in communication, feedback, and interactions.
- Professionalism: Committing to professionalism in all aspects of work, adhering to the highest standards of conduct.
- Respect: Showing respect for taxpayers, constituted authority, and colleagues at all times.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for actions and outcomes, being accountable for individual and team performance.
- Competence and Know-How: Striving for continuous improvement and maintaining competence and expertise in relevant areas.
- Continuous Learning: Encouraging a culture of continuous learning and personal development to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Fairness: Ensuring fairness and impartiality in dealing with stakeholders and taxpayers.
- Efficiency: Promoting efficiency in operations, optimizing resources, and reducing unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Speed: Emphasizing promptness and timely response in service delivery.
- Accuracy: Committing to accuracy and precision in all processes and outputs.
How to Apply for the FIRS Recruitment 2023
To ensure a successful application for the FIRS recruitment, please follow the instructions below carefully:
- Access the official website at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career. (Note: FIRS may not be currently hiring, so please check for updates on job openings.)
- Choose the specific vacant slot at the Federal Inland Revenue Service by clicking on it.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form accurately.
- Double-check and verify all the information you have provided to ensure its accuracy.
- Once you are confident that all the details are correct, submit your application.
Important Note: Submit only one job application as multiple submissions may lead to disqualification. Be diligent in following these steps to increase your chances of being considered for FIRS recruitment.
Keep an eye on the official website for any updates regarding the application process. Best of luck with your application!
FIRS Recruitment Application Deadline
The Federal Inland Revenue Service has not disclosed the official application deadline at this time. To stay informed about any updates, we recommend visiting our website regularly.
Please note that the FIRS Recruitment Form for 2023/2024 is not yet available to the public. Any information suggesting otherwise should be disregarded for now. Kindly refrain from contacting us regarding this matter.
For the latest updates on the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment process, keep visiting this page. To ensure you don’t miss any changes, we advise bookmarking or saving this page and refreshing it frequently.
You will be promptly notified once the application deadline is announced or when any significant updates occur.