The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment for the 2023/2024 session has commenced, and the application form is now available. If you are interested in working with the NAF DSSC, you can apply through the recruitment portal for the Nigerian Air Force.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment portal will remain open from the 19th of December 2022 to the 30th of January 2023, providing ample time for interested candidates to submit their applications.
We are pleased to inform everyone that the online application process for the Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) has commenced.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment portal is now live, providing aspiring candidates with the opportunity to apply for various positions.
Whether you hold an FSLC, OND/NCE, or HND/BSC Degree, there are openings available that cater to your qualifications.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment.
- NEMA Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024
- FCTA Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form
- OECD Recruitment Process 2023/2024 Application Portal
Essential Requirements for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023
Aspiring candidates for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) in 2023 must meet the following crucial requirements outlined by the NAF:
Nigerian Citizenship: Applicants must be recognized as Nigerian citizens according to the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s constitution.
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 20 and 30 years old as of July 2023. However, medical consultants may apply up to the age of 40.
Physical Fitness and Mental Wellness: All applicants must satisfy the NAF’s stipulated standards for physical fitness and mental well-being.
Referee Attestation: A minimum of two reliable referees is required to endorse and attest to the applicant’s suitability.
Referees can be either the Local Government Chairman/Secretary of the applicant’s state of origin, a member of the armed forces not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or its equivalent, or an Assistant Commissioner of Police or higher. The attestation letter should include passport pictures of the referees.
Institutional Attestation: Applicants’ previous institutions must provide an attestation letter verifying their qualifications.
Height Requirement: Men should have a minimum height of 1.68 meters, while women should measure at least 1.65 meters.
Disciplinary Record: Candidates applying for military service must have a clean disciplinary record and obtain approval from their respective commander or commanding officer.
Educational Qualifications: Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Second Class Upper Division for university graduates or Upper Credit from recognized Universities, Polytechnics, and other tertiary institutions.
Birth Certificate: A valid and authentic birth certificate approved by the National Population Commission, a hospital, or a local government council is mandatory.
NYSC Certificate: Candidates must present a current exemption or discharge certificate from the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
Professional Degrees: Graduates with professional degrees must be duly registered by relevant regulatory agencies recognized by Nigerian laws before commencing cadet training.
Contact Information: Applicants are required to provide their most recent email addresses and phone numbers for their parent(s), guardian(s), and Next of Kin.
Body Art: Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment candidates must not have any body piercings or tattoos.
Academic Credentials: All original copies of academic credentials, ranging from primary to post-secondary levels, must be presented during the application process.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to successfully apply for NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023
- Online Application: Only online applications are accepted on the Nigerian Air Force DSSC recruitment website. Ensure you have access to a reliable internet connection and a compatible device for a smooth application process.
- Meet Requirements: It is essential to meet all the specified requirements to increase your chances of success. Carefully review and ensure you fulfil all the necessary criteria before proceeding with the application.
- Submit before Deadline: To be on the safe side, submit your application before the designated deadline. Once the application period ends, the portal will close, and you won’t be able to resubmit or make any changes.
- Create an Account: Start by logging in and creating an account on the official NAF DSSC recruitment portal at nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. Provide accurate details during registration.
- Review Requirements and Upload Documents: Take a careful look at the stated requirements and gather all necessary documents.
- Locate NAF DSSC Application: Once you are logged in, navigate to the homepage to find the NAF DSSC application link and click on it to start the registration process.
- Register: Follow the instructions to complete the application form. Provide accurate and verifiable information as requested.
- Receive Login Details: After successful registration, you will receive an email containing your login details. Keep this information safe for future reference.
- Complete Application Form: Access the application form through the provided login details and fill it out completely. Double-check all the provided details for accuracy before submission.
- Check Document Uploads: Verify that all the required documents have been uploaded correctly before finalizing your application.
Important Instructions for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Applicants 2023
Upon completing the online application process for the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2023, all applicants are required to print the online-generated photo slip. This photo slip consists of two pages that need specific signatures before the interview stage.
- Signatures Required: The first page of the printed photo slip must be signed by a court of law, while the second page should bear the signature of either the chairman or secretary of the local government or any military officer from the applicant’s state with the rank of lieutenant colonel or higher.
- Interview Requirement: If selected for the position, applicants must present their printed photo slips, duly signed as specified, to the selection committee during the interview.