This is to announce to all the candidates that registered for the Osun State Civil Service Recruitment that the list for the Osun State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is out.
In this article, we will highlight steps on how to check the Osun State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024, including the basic requirements for the screening.
- Plateau State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Bayelsa State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Kano State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
How to Check Osun State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023
If you have applied for a position in the Osun State Civil Service for the 2023 recruitment exercise, follow these steps to check if you have been in the Osun State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates:
- Go to the official website of the Osun State Civil Service recruitment exercise at www.osunstate.gov.ng.
- Look for the section labelled “Shortlisted Candidates” on the homepage and click on it.
- A new page will open where you need to provide your application details, including your name, application number, and email address.
- Enter your application details accurately, and click on the “Submit” button.
- If your name is on the list of shortlisted candidates, it will be displayed on the screen. You can also download and print the list for future reference.
- If your name is not on the list, it means you were not selected for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that the list of shortlisted candidates may be released in batches, so make sure to regularly check the portal for any updates.
Additionally, ensure that you have provided correct information during the application process to avoid any complications when checking the shortlist
Osun State Civil Service Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Screening Requirements
Here are the screening requirements that candidates who have been shortlisted for the Osun State Civil Service recruitment exercise may need to meet:
- Bring original copies of your educational certificates and other relevant documents.
- Provide your birth certificate or an affidavit declaring your age.
- Show proof of your local government of origin and residency.
- Obtain a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Bring two recent passport photographs.
- Provide evidence of payment for the application fee and other charges.
- Present a valid form of identification, such as a national identity card, driver’s license, or international passport.
If you are not shortlisted, you have the option to reapply for the next recruitment exercise or request feedback from the commission to understand why your application was not successful.
The commission may provide valuable advice on areas for improvement to increase your chances of success in future recruitment exercises.